The EAA General Assembly holds the highest authority. It elects the members of the Board and determines the mandates of the members.
The EAA's General Assembly gathers once a year. If necessary, it is possible to convene an Extra Ordinary General Assembly.
The General Assembly comprises all the full members of the EAA. Only the General Assembly is authorised:
To elect the President of the Association.
- To elect, dismiss and release members of the Board.
- To appoint or approve the appointment of an Auditor.
- To approve the Internal Regulations.
- To approve budgets and accounts.
- To set the level of subscription fee.
- To amend Statutes.
- To dissolve the EAA.